Monday, February 7, 2011

Yay productivity!!!

Well, it's not even 9 AM and so far I've..
-made hubby a big breakfast
-made hubby a big lunch to take to work with him
-done the dishes
-2 loads of laundry
-washed the dog's bed
-washed the dogs
-vacuumed
-exercised
-am getting ready to wetvac the carpets
-wrote out our menu for the week

I'm probably going to crash like a ton of bricks by noon, but that's okay. I'm really productive so far! I'm slowly turning into a morning person, and I'm not happy about it. I'm up usually up at about 4:15; make Roy's breakfast (no dairy is a lot harder then it sounds), make his lunch, let the dogs out, play online for awhile, clean up the house, take Miho on a run, do my pilates, shower, do laundry, do dishes, make the bed, let the dogs out, have lunch, take a nap, start dinner, play with the dogs, feed the fish., if it's monday or wednesday I work on Amy for an hour or so...that's pretty much my day. It's actually pretty boring when I write it out on here, but I'm actually going pretty much all day.

I always chuckle a little bit when people assume I'm just sitting at home coloring all day since we don't have any kids and I don't work. Things have run so much smoother since I started making a very detailed list of what is to be done every day. Roy knows what he can count on being done every day, and he never comes home and asks me, "So what have you been doing all day?" Everybody's happy. :)

I'm going to be living with our friends Amy and Michael and their 3 boys while Roy's gone. I'm happy I'm not going to be living all by myself (yes, I'm a pansy like that)and I'm excited to be staying with Amy and Michael. They are really good friends of ours that we go have game night with every Friday. They have been super patient with our puppies terrorizing their cat and Miho peeing on their carpet while she got used to their house.

We are also putting everything in storage, and only having the essentials at Michael and Amy's, and moving somewhere else when Roy gets back. Hallelujah!!! I really thought that this house would grow on me. It didn't. I still hate it. It's cleaner and more organized, but I still hate it. A lot. So to be bidding this horrible house adeau never to return makes me very happy! Yay to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment